- Join Our Team
Senior Quality Assurance Software Engineer
Field2Base is currently seeking a senior quality assurance software engineer for our corporate headquarters located in Raleigh, NC. This individual will own the overall quality assurance and product quality efforts forthe company. Define and implement QA processes for the entire product development and drive product quality improvements across the company.
- Plan, design and review test specifications, while ensuring full testin coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents.
- Take complete ownership of the reporting application and be the primary contributor to test execution (manual and automated) for the application including automating test scenarios.
- Develop, implement and be the voice for QA processes and strategy for the company. Function as the primary owner and centralized driving force for product quality improvements.
- Work with development and product management teams to understand the product functionality.
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to develop test plans and per form pre-launch QA of new features.
- Participate in development design discussions in order to create test strategies and provide a voice for testability and quality.
- Design and develop test plans to ensure effective coverage of all use cases.
- Build and automate regression and acceptance test scenarios for the products.
- Diagnose problems and report bugs and enhancements.
- Run the end-to-end mobile testing process.
- Develop and run a process to perform regular audits of key flows and areas of the product.
- Drive improvements to bug reporting, enforce defect SLAs, build better tools and tests and drive efforts towards automated testing.
- Develop and maintain test plans/cases, scripts and procedures for both manual and automated testing for our suite of mobile and web products.
- Document and report on application defects while providing specific reproducible examples.
- Perform testing of our native mobile applications to ensure performance, usability, completion, quality, and hardware/software compatibility.
- List main responsibilities starting with a singular action verb. End each statement with a period. This should not be a task list but the main duties that must be performed. Typically, 8-12 responsibilities should be sufficient. List the most essential (and/or most frequent) responsibilities first.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred.
Minimum of 8 years of software development experience including at least 5 years of experience with direct software verification and validation, and experience working on different applications and operating systems such as iOS and Android.
License or Certification
Strong attention to detail oriented skills. Strong prioritization and time management skills. Strong troubleshooting and resolution skills in a technical environment. Excellent oral/written/interpersonal communication skills to communicate internally and externally. Strong collaboration, analytical, and planning skills, with solid understanding of professional best practices. Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Ability to multi-task and shift priorities based on business needs. Ability to conduct and direct research into technology issues and products. Ability to present ideas in business-friendly, user-friendly, and technical languages. Ability to be highly self-motivated. Highly logical with proven analytical, evaluative, and problem- solving abilities. Good technical writing ability.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Work in an office environment using a computer for a significant a mount of time.
How to apply:
Send an email with your cover letter and resume to Jobs@Field2base.com . Please include the title of the job for which you are applying in the subject heading of your email.